South: 01322 223 901 North: 0161 440 7772

Our Commercial Property policies are designed to protect landlords' buildings against property damage and also provide cover for theft and property owners liability.

Different levels of cover are available for a variety of options such as public liability cover. You can also cover for fixtures and fittings and for loss of rent. A wide range of uses for the property are also considered and we can cater to your needs should you have a portfolio of commercial buildings.

We can cover almost every property type either individually or as a part of a portfolio, including:-

  • Shops
  • Mixed developments such as residential accommodation above business premises
  • Residential let portfolios
  • Warehouses
  • Manufacturing
  • Industrial (Including High Hazard)
  • Office Buildings
  • Shopping Centres
  • Leisure - Retail Property (Including Restaurants, Pubs and Takeaways)
  • Residential Blocks of Flats

Residential Property Owners

As a landlord you need to protect your investment against the risk of damage to your property. It is essential that you have buildings and contents insurance cover so that in the event of a storm, flood or other incident or accident, you won't be left out of pocket.

Our Residential Landlords Insurance provides comprehensive cover for :-

  • Professional Lets
  • Student Lets
  • Flats
  • Asylum Seekers
  • DSS

We can arrange cover for all types of property risk and provide insurance to landlords, property owners, letting agents and representative bodies throughout the UK. Whatever your insurance requirements, get in touch and we will be able to find a soloution that meets your needs.

Our experienced team are happy to help with any of your enquiries: 

Contact our northern team here.

Contact our southern team here.